Why JOY center exists
JOY Center is in partnership with Christ Community Church and we are housed in their main building on the ministry campus. We currently occupy two hallways with our own entrance and are a locked facility. (only staff, parents, and vital church personnel have access. Visitors must be escorted in.) Our playground is attached and also secure.
It is the foundational desire to provide the community a Christian early childhood education center that assists parents with their overall role as the primary educators of their children. Our responsibility is to provide a safe, loving, and nurturing environment where children can grow in the social, emotional, creative, spiritual, cognitive, and physical areas of development.
We are a Christian School
JOY Center has a strong commitment to God’s word and we fully integrate Biblical principles into every aspect of our curriculum. We endeavor to reflect the light and love that flow from our relationship with Jesus Christ. We are distinct in our staffing and curriculum, our commitment to truth and integrity, and the manner in which our young children are cared for and taught. We will provide a loving and nurturing Christian perspective that will foster a positive self-esteem and a child’s acceptance of his/her role at home, at school, at play, and at church.
What you’ll find at JOY Center
- Expected outcomes for each age group and learning domain
- A professional staff who is dedicated, consistent, teachable, and loving
- Programs that meet and exceed PA Early Learning Standards, PA Department of Public Welfare requirements and guidelines expected of a center seeking accreditation through ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International)
- Curriculum that understands the basis for a child’s learning is PLAY and one that respects the understanding that every child grows and develops just the way God planned.
- An environment that is safe and healthy.
- Administration and a governing board that is committed to excellence in all things.
Want to know more?
Visitors are always welcome at JOY Center. To ensure that a member of our administrative team is available to escort you through the center, and then meet with you to answer questions, we recommend you set an appointment. Calling our office is the easiest way to do this. We look forward to meeting you and seeing if JOY Center is the right fit for your family.